You have no items to compare.
Powerhouse Carbon 1-PC Whitewater Paddle - Straight
Watch most all creek boat videos today, or footage where the paddler is being swallowed by massive holes amidst canyon walls. Now what paddle do they have? Trusted on the hardest runs in the world and those firing up the hardest line on their local run are the Werner river running paddles. The Powerhouse and its smaller counterpart the Sherpa, offer Bomber reliability, tested and proven where it counts.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Carbon blade construction gives you Werner's lightest swing weight option.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- Full sized blades are and ideal fit for larger, well-conditioned paddlers.
- Optimized flex and strength. Designed for your body to feel strain free without giving up Bomber reliability.
- Choose Werner's fiberglass Straight or carbon Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- Available in black carbon.
- Feather Angle: 1-piece options- unfeathered, Right hand control or left hand control, up to 90 degrees, in 5 degree increments. 2-piece R45/0/L45 or R30/L30. R45 is their most popular in river running and R30 in play boating.
Shaft Type: Straight
Shaft Diameter: Standard
Shaft Lengths: 162cm to 230cm in 1cm increments
Shaft Material: Whitewater Fiberglass
Blade Shape: Full-sized, Dihedral, Asymmetrical, Pronounced Tip
Blade Dimensions: 48cm x 20cm
Blade Surface Area: 720 cm²
Blade Material: Carbon fiber
Made in: USA
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year Limited