You have no items to compare.
Powerhouse Carbon 1-PC Whitewater Paddle - Bent
Watch most all creek boat videos today, or footage where the paddler is being swallowed by massive holes amidst canyon walls. Now what paddle do they have? Trusted on the hardest runs in the world and those firing up the hardest line on their local run are the Werner river running paddles. The Powerhouse and its smaller counterpart the Sherpa, offer Bomber reliability, tested and proven where it counts.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Carbon blade construction gives you Werner's lightest swing weight option.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- Full sized blades are and ideal fit for larger, well-conditioned paddlers.
- Optimized flex and strength. Designed for your body to feel strain free without giving up Bomber reliability.
Shaft Type: Bent
Shaft Diameter: Standard
Shaft Lengths: 188, 191, 194, 197, 200, 203
Shaft Material: Carbon
Blade Shape: Dihedral
Blade Dimensions: 48cm x 20cm
Blade Surface Area: 720 cm2
Blade Material: Carbon
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year against defects