You have no items to compare.
Session 2-Piece Whitewater SUP Paddle - Performance Adjustable Standard
Attaining, surfing the wave or maneuvering downstream to the next feature, the Session’s design allows for a higher cadence stroke, perfectly suited to white water play. Werner’s Bomber strength and light swing weight make it a great choice for those playing the rapid but also floating the flats with the family.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- As innovators Werner saw a need to move from the tear drop shape. The longer, rectangular, slender blade design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch that does not sacrifice blade size and power.
- Seven degree blade-to-shaft offset offers a great forward stroke while freeing the blade from catching while surfing.
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Optimized shaft flex and strength for all day paddling and confidence
- Werner's custom fit palm grip is the most comfortable grip on the market today. You will find that you will be able to keep a loose grip, even in the toughest of conditions, while the width of the full palm grip enables more blade control. Enhanced ABS Palm-grip is designed for maximum control and greater durability.
Performance Adjustable: The LeverLock System offers 8 inches of adjustment to fit a wide range of paddler heights.
Standard Shaft Diameter: The proper shaft size (diameter of the shaft) for your hands assures a more comfortable experience on the water. You'll maintain a lighter grip for better technique, allowing better control and reduced fatigue. Measure your hand size by placing a ruler at the base of your hand (at the joint of your wrist) and measuring to the tip of your middle finger. If you measure longer than 6.5" Werner suggests the standard shaft.
Shaft Type: Straight
Shaft Diameter: Standard
Shaft Lengths: Adjustable LeverLock - 70" to 78", 74" to 82", 80" to 88"
Shaft Material: Fiberglass
Blade Feather Angle: 7 degree blade-to-shaft offset
Blade Shape: SUP, Dihedral
Blade Dimensions: 19.0in x 7.25in
Blade Surface Area: 100in²
Blade Material: Fiberglass
Weight: 856g (30.25oz)
Made In: Washington State, USA
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year Limited