You have no items to compare.
Sho-Gun 1-PC Whitewater Paddle - Straight Standard
The Shogun uses our most advanced technology in this river running paddle. As powerful as its name suggests, the rivers that paddlers take the Sho-Gun often need some aggression to navigate each horizon line. Decades of experience led us to the chosen paddle for many at the top of their game.
- Ultimate performance brings together all of our most advanced designs.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blade gives confidence for rolling and bracing, especially in aerated rapids.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- With white water specific reinforcement channels, Werner's low-profile back face design allows for a quieter catch and effortless exit of the stroke while maintaining strength.
- Dynel® edges and Kevlar® reinforcement protect the paddle from the rigors of the whitewater environment.
- Full sized blades are and ideal fit for larger, well-conditioned paddlers or those looking for more powerful strokes on shorter steeper rapids.
- Optimized flex and strength. Choose Werner's Bomber fiberglass Straight or carbon Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- Although our Ultimate performance paddles are far and away Their best paddling, the unique design characteristics and materials do not make them Werner's most impact resistant. Look to their Premium paddles for the highest impact resistance.
- Feather Angle: 1-piece options- unfeathered, Right hand control or left hand control, up to 90 degrees, in 5 degree increments. 2-piece R45/0/L45 or R30/L30. R45 is our most popular in river running and R30 in play boating.
Shaft Type: Straight
Shaft Size: Standard
Shaft Lengths: 162cm to 230cm in 1cm increments.
Shaft Material: Whitewater Fiberglass
Blade Shape: Pronounced tip, Dihedral, Asymmetrical
Blade Dimensions: 48cm x 20cm
Blade Surface Area: 711 cm²
Blade Material: Carbon Dynel Reinforced
Made in: USA
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year Limited