Shuna 2-Piece Touring Paddle Adjustable Length - Straight Standard
The Shuna is Werner's best-selling premium High Angle blade, designed for those who want mid-sized power for strokes in all directions. The perfect paddle for the coastal play environment, or for those who want a conservative feel through the water to make the miles pass with ease.
- Premium Performance gives you the right combination of light weight, stiffness and durability.
- Mid-sized high angle blades fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Optimized flex and strength. Carbon blend Straight shaft in Standard Diameter.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Asymmetrical kayak blades are designed for a balanced stroke, reducing torque or twisting of the blade.
- High Angle paddling is typically a more aggressive style of paddling for those with more performance aspirations.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear. (US Patent # 6881111 )
Straight Shaft: For those that like a traditional, simple feel. Werner's attention to detail in texture, indexing and flex allows for confident control and comfort all day long.
Standard Shaft Diameter: Choosing the proper shaft size (diameter of the shaft) for your hands assures a more comfortable experience on the water. You'll maintain a lighter grip for better technique, allowing better control and reduced fatigue. Measure your hand size by placing a ruler at the base of your hand (at the joint of your wrist) and measuring to the tip of your middle finger. If you measure longer than 6.5" Werner suggests the standard shaft. Smaller, go to Werner's small diameter shaft. If you are on the line, it is suggested that you come in to the Paddle Sports Center and try both to see for yourself. Paddlers with shorter, thicker fingers also gravitate to small shaft.
Shaft Type: Straight
Shaft Diameter: Standard
Shaft Lengths: Adjustable 200 to 220cm, 220 to 240cm
Shaft Material: Carbon
Blade Feather Angle: Smart View Adjustable
Blade Shape: High Angle Asymetrical Dihedral
Blade Dimensions: 46cm x 18.25cm
Blade Surface Area: 615cm2
Blade Material: Fiberglass
Weight: 865g (30.5oz)
Made In: Washington State, USA
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year Limited