Strike 4-Piece River Running Paddle - Straight Standard
Aptly named, the Strike is your tool for success in downriver situations that require power in a mid-size blade. Great for smaller paddlers and women looking to take advantage of all the benefits of a blade forward design.
- Increased blade to shaft offset for more verticality through the power phase.
- Design offers stroke versatility for everyday use.
- Legendary bomber reliability with high impact fiberglass blades.
- Optimized flex and strength. Designed for your body to feel strain free without giving up Bomber reliability.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Asymmetrical kayak blades are designed for a balanced stroke, reducing torque or twisting of the blade.
- River Running shape with a more pronounced tip and more surface area above the center of the blade, this design is optimized for a better forward stroke.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers and women.
- Feather Angle 4-piece options are R45/0/L45 or R30/L30. R30 is the most popular for river running.
Straight Shaft: For those that like a traditional, simple feel. Werner's attention to detail in texture, indexing and flex allows for confident control and comfort all day long.
Standard Shaft Diameter: The proper shaft size (diameter of the shaft) for your hands assures a more comfortable experience on the water. You'll maintain a lighter grip for better technique, allowing better control and reduced fatigue. Measure your hand size by placing a ruler at the base of your hand (at the joint of your wrist) and measuring to the tip of your middle finger. If you measure longer than 6.5" Werner suggests the standard shaft. Smaller, go to Werner's small diameter shaft. If you are on the line, it is suggested that you come in to the Paddle Sports Center and try both to see for yourself. Paddlers with shorter, thicker fingers also gravitate to small shaft.
Shaft Type: Straight
Shaft Diameter: Standard
Shaft Lengths: 194, 197, 200, 203, 206, 209cm
Shaft Material: Fiberglass
Blade Feather Angle: R45/0/L45 or R30/L30
Blade Shape: River Running, Asymetrical, Dihedral
Blade Dimensions: 46.5cm x 19.5cm
Blade Surface Area: 685cm²
Blade Material: Fiberglass
Weight: 1155g (40.75oz)
Made in: Washington State, USA
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year, Limited