You have no items to compare.
Tybee FG 2-Piece Touring Paddle - Standard
The Tybee FG IM is a great value for those with a budget but still after the performance of high angle paddling. Find design features direct from our higher models, but at a lower price. A great spare paddle for expedition or coastal play paddlers.
- Standard Performance gives you Werner's heritage for a better paddling paddle at introductory prices.
- Mid-sized, low-angle blades fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Asymmetrical kayak blades are designed for a balanced stroke, reducing torque or twisting of the blade.
- High Angle paddling is typically a more aggressive style of paddling for those with more performance aspirations.
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon, injection molded blades are impact and wear resistant, a combination of light swing weight for the value yet maintain the design element direct from our Premium line. Offering smooth, stable stokes and easier paddling.
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear. ( US Patent # 6881111 )
Straight Shaft: For those that like a traditional, simple feel. Werner's attention to detail in texture, indexing and flex allows for confident control and comfort all day long.
Standard Shaft Diameter: The proper shaft size (diameter of the shaft) for your hands assures a more comfortable experience on the water. You'll maintain a lighter grip for better technique, allowing better control and reduced fatigue. Measure your hand size by placing a ruler at the base of your hand (at the joint of your wrist) and measuring to the tip of your middle finger. If you measure longer than 6.5" Werner suggests the standard shaft. Smaller, go to Werner's small diameter shaft. If you are on the line, it is suggested that you come in to the Paddle Sports Center and try both to see for yourself. Paddlers with shorter, thicker fingers also gravitate to small shaft.
Shaft Type: Straight
Shaft Size: Standard
ShaftLength: 190cm to 260cm in 5cm increments
Shaft Material: Carbon
Blade Shape: Asymmetrical, Dihedral, High Angle
Blade Dimensions: 43cm x 18.25cm
Blade Surface Area: 608 cm²
Blade Material: Fiberglass Reinforced Injection Molded Nylon
Made in: USA
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year Limited