You have no items to compare.
Rio FG 2-Piece Whitewater Paddle - Straight Standard
The Rio offers an advanced river running blade design at an introductory price. Mid-size blades are so well balanced and easy to use that Werner highly recommends the Rio for all entrants into whitewater who demand good paddle performance.
- Standard Performance gives you Werner's heritage for a better paddling paddle at introductory prices
- Mid-sized river running blades are well balanced and fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Injection molded blades with designs direct from Werner's Premium line offers gentle power and a smooth easy stroke.
- The same Bomber shaft Werner uses on their top of the line paddles. Available in straight shaft only.
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon injection molded blades are durable at a lower cost.
- Dihedral blade shape was created to direct water to flow evenly off each side of the blade creating a smooth and stable stroke.
- Asymmetrical kayak blades are designed for a balanced stroke, reducing torque or twisting of the blade.
- River Running Shape with a more pronounced tip and more surface area above the center of the blade, this design is optimized for a better forward stroke.
- Feather Angle 2-piece options are R45/0/L45 or R30/L30. R45 is the most popular in river running and R30 in play boating.
Straight Shaft: For those that like a traditional, simple feel. Werner's attention to detail in texture, indexing and flex allows for confident control and comfort all day long.
Standard Shaft Diameter: The proper shaft size (diameter of the shaft) for your hands assures a more comfortable experience on the water. You'll maintain a lighter grip for better technique, allowing better control and reduced fatigue. Measure your hand size by placing a ruler at the base of your hand (at the joint of your wrist) and measuring to the tip of your middle finger. If you measure longer than 6.5" Werner suggests the standard shaft.
Shaft Type: Straight
Shaft Diameter: Standard
Shaft Lengths: 152cm to 230cm in 1cm increments
Shaft Material: Fiberglass
Blade Feather Angle: Unfeathered
Blade Shape: River Running Dihedral Asymetrical
Blade Dimensions: 41.0cm x 19.5cm
Blade Surface Area: 655cm²
Blade Material: Fiberglass
Weight: 1176g (41.5oz)
Made In: Washington State, USA
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year Limited