You have no items to compare.
Side Kick 1-Piece Whitewater Paddle - Straight Standard
The Side Kick, developed alongside its smaller counterpart the Player, was a major innovation to play boaters, by setting the standard with down-turned blades. This Werner design innovation gives immediate directional control in rudder and draw strokes, for surfing or setting up today's most advanced tricks. On the wave or throwing down river, we’re along for the ride.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Fiberglass blade construction gives you a compromise between swing weight and value.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Custom shaped, low profile, reinforcement spine allows for enhanced blade maneuverability when linking several strokes and provides blade stiffness and overall strength.
- Full sized blades are and ideal fit for larger, well-conditioned paddlers.
- Optimized flex and strength. Designed for your body to feel strain free without giving up Bomber reliability.
- Choose Werner's fiberglass Straight or carbon Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- Available in bright translucent blue.
- Feather Angle: 1-piece options- unfeathered, Right hand control or left hand control, up to 90 degrees, in 5 degree increments. 2-piece and 4-piece- R45/0/L45 or R30/L30. R45 is Werner's most popular in river running and R30 in play boating.
- Shaft Type: Straight
- Shaft Diameter: Standard
- Shaft Lengths: 162cm to 230cm in 1cm increments
- Shaft Material: Fiberglass
- Blade Shape: Play boating, Large surface area Asymmetrical, Dihedral
- Blade Dimensions: 48cm x 20.75cm
- Blade Surface Area: 719 cm²
- Blade Material: Fiberglass
- Weight: 1006g
- Made in: USA
- Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year Limited