You have no items to compare.
Skagit 2-Piece FG Touring Paddle - Straight Standard
The Werner Skagit Kayak Paddle is a performance paddle that is suited well for new entrants and recreational kayakers alike. The Skagit FG is a great value for those with a budget and enjoys a more relaxed, low-angle, paddling style. Find design features direct from Werner's higher models, but at a lower price. The number one selling recreational kayak paddle in its price range, the favorite among recreational paddlers. The fiberglass nylon blades have the lightest swing weight at this price coupled with a smooth, relaxed, and stable stroke. Adjustable ferrule system is standard.
- Standard Performance gives you Werner's heritage for a better paddling paddle at introductory prices.
- Mid-sized blades fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Asymmetrical kayak blades are designed for a balanced stroke, reducing torque or twisting of the blade.
- Low Angle is the most popular as it is more universal, primarily being more relaxed, but still allowing folks to paddle at a higher performance.
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon, injection molded blades are impact and wear resistant, a combination of light swing weight for the value yet maintain the design element direct from Werner's Premium line. Offering smooth, stable strokes and easier paddling
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear. (US Patent # 6881111 )
Straight Shaft: For those that like a traditional, simple feel. Werner's attention to detail in texture, indexing and flex allows for confident control and comfort all day long.
Standard Shaft Diameter: Choosing the proper shaft size (diameter of the shaft) for your hands assures a more comfortable experience on the water. You'll maintain a lighter grip for better technique, allowing better control and reduced fatigue. Measure your hand size by placing a ruler at the base of your hand (at the joint of your wrist) and measuring to the tip of your middle finger. If you measure longer than 6.5" Werner suggests the standard shaft.
Shaft Type: Straight
Shaft Material: Carbon / Fiberglass Blend
Shaft Diameter: Standard
Blade Shape: Asymmetrical, Dihedral, Low Angle
Blade Material: Fiberglass
Blade Size: 49 cm × 15.6 cm
Blade Surface Area: 605 cm²
Approximate Weight: 34.5 oz
Warranty: 1 Year Limited