You have no items to compare.
Skagit CF 2-Piece Touring Paddle - Straight Standard
The Skagit CF is a great value for those with a budget and enjoys a more relaxed, low-angle, paddling style. Find design features direct from Werner's higher models, but not with the higher price.
- Standard Performance gives you Werner's heritage for a better paddling paddle at introductory prices.
- Mid-sized, low-angle blades fit the widest range of paddlers.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Carbon Fiber reinforced nylon, injection molded blades are impact and wear resistant, a combination of light swing weight for the value yet maintain the design element direct from our Premium line. Offering smooth, stable strokes and easier paddling
- The Smart View Adjustable ferrule is the most simple, precise fitting on the market. The solid feel of a 1-piece paddle and nothing to snag your gear. (US Patent # 6881111 )
- Carbon blend Straight shaft in Standard Diameter.
- Better for the environment! Carbon Fiber reinforced injection molded blades are made with recycled material.
- 2-Piece construction.
- Standard diameter shaft.
- Shaft Type: Straight
- Shaft Size: Standard Diameter
- Blade Shape: Asymmetrical Dihedral - Kayak
- Blade Material: Carbon Reinforced - Injection Molded Nylon
- Weight: 31.25oz. / 886g.
- Length Range: 205cm to 260cm in 5cm Increments
- Feather Angle: Smart View Adjustable
- Blade Surface Area: 605 cm2
- Blade Length x Width: 49cm x 15.6cm