You have no items to compare.
Stikine 1-Piece Whitewater Paddle - Bent Standard
The Stikine uses Werner's most advanced technology in this river running paddle. Decades of testing on the river have led them to designs worthy of this paddles namesake. Combined with Werner's Bomber construction for confidence for when the river fights back, it is no wonder it is the paddle trusted by the word’s best.
- Ultimate performance brings together all of Werner's most advanced designs.
- The volume of the buoyant, full carbon, blade gives confidence for rolling and bracing, especially in aerated rapids.
- Dihedral allows for smooth and stable forward paddling, a core philosophy for Werner.
- Asymmetrical kayak blades are designed for a balanced stroke, reducing torque or twisting of the blade.
- River running tip with a more pronounced tip and more surface area above the center of the blade, this design is optimized for a better forward stroke.
- With white water specific reinforcement channels, our low-profile back face design allows for a quieter catch and effortless exit of the stroke while maintaining strength.
- Dynel® edges and Kevlar® reinforcement protect the paddle from the rigors of the whitewater environment.
- Mid-sized blades are an ideal fit for the great majority of average size paddlers or those looking for higher cadence and less fatigue on longer rapids.
- Optimized flex and strength. Choose Werner's Bomber fiberglass Straight or carbon Neutral Bent shaft in Standard Diameter or Small Diameter.
- Although Werner's Ultimate performance paddles are far and away our best paddling, their unique design characteristics and materials do not make them our most impact resistant. Look to Werner's Premium paddles for the highest impact resistance.
- Feather Angle 1-piece options are unfeathered, right hand control or left hand control, up to 90 degrees, in 5 degree increments.
Bent Shaft: Align your wrists in a more ergonomic position; reduce fatigue and gain the confidence of full hand contact. Neutral Bent means blade, ferrule and grip in a straight line for a familiar feel of a straight shaft.
Standard Shaft Diameter: The proper shaft size (diameter of the shaft) for your hands assures a more comfortable experience on the water. You'll maintain a lighter grip for better technique, allowing better control and reduced fatigue. Measure your hand size by placing a ruler at the base of your hand (at the joint of your wrist) and measuring to the tip of your middle finger. If you measure longer than 6.5" Werner suggests the standard shaft.
Shaft Type: Bent
Shaft Size: Standard
Shaft Lengths: 158cm to 230cm in 1cm increments
Shaft Material: Carbon
Blade Shape: River Running - Dihedral, Asymmetrical
Blade Dimensions: 46cm x 19cm
Blade Surface Area: 656 cm²
Blade Material: Carbon Dynel Reinforced
Made in: USA
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 Year Limited