You have no items to compare.
Thrive 95 SUP Paddle with 16" Leverlock
Utilizing the same great fiberglass shaft, and LeverLock system, as the Vibe, step up to a stiffer and lighter fiberglass blade with the Werner Thrive. You’ll feel cleaner, more powerful strokes and feel less fatigue all day long.
- With decades of design experience, Werner saw a need to innovate blade shape. Their longer, rectangular, slender design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch. Higher cadence and less fatigue without sacrificing blade size and power.
- Dihedral, the ridge down the middle of the power face, allows for smooth and stable forward paddling. A core philosophy for Werner.
- Their fiberglass shafts now feature the 16” LeverLock adjustable system. One-size fits paddler heights between 4'10" and 6'2" with easy on-the-fly adjustment.
- A combination of hand craftsmanship and advanced molding techniques gives you our light swing weight, stiff fiberglass blade. High color graphics enhance the bright yellow blade.
- The fiberglass shaft gives you light weight and less fatigue, at a more modest price. Standard with the “Tweener” size, it gives a diameter that fits well for all hand sizes.
Shaft Type: Straight
Shaft Diameter: Tweener
Shaft Lengths: 68" - 84"
Shaft Material: Fiberglass
Blade Shape: Dihedral
Blade Dimensions: 18.75in x 7in
Blade Surface Area: 95 in2
Blade Material: Fiberglass
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year against defects