Trance 85 Small Shaft with 8" Leverlock SUP Paddle
Using the same mold as Werner's Flow, the Trance has all the balance and buoyancy but by using an advanced full carbon layup they were able to achieve staggering low weights. For the paddler looking to go further, faster and stay on the water longer the 15.5 ounce weight, along with smooth stable strokes is going to make the Trance a must have. With its amazing feel on the water and the super light weight, it is the elite paddle of Werner's versatile line of SUP paddles.
- With decades of design experience, Werner saw a need to innovate blade shape. Their longer, rectangular, slender design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch. Higher cadence and less fatigue without sacrificing blade size and power.
- The volume of a buoyant deigned carbon blade creates an exceedingly light feel. This pops the blade from the water for effortless forward strokes and confident bracing. A smooth back face is quiet and helps to make linking turning strokes easy.
- These versatile paddles have a 10 degree shaft to blade offset. Designed to keep the blade more vertical through the power phase, it benefits your forward paddling, but still gives the surfer a good compromise in the waves.
- Dihedral, the ridge down the middle of the power face, allows for smooth and stable forward paddling. A core philosophy for Werner.
- With decades of experience in blade lamination,Werner's edge guard specific to their ultimate versatile use blades is designed to be super thin, creating a knife like feel in and out of the water. Impact and abrasion resistant for these models intended usage.
- Small sized 85sq” blade suits those wanting to limit exertion and to those of smaller stature to mid-size stature.
- Countless hours of testing developed an optimized flex and strength. With Werner's attention to detail and full carbon construction you feel comfort all day, all year, without sacrificing power or confidence.
Shaft Diameter: Small*
Shaft Lengths: 74"-82"
Shaft Material: Carbon Fiber
Blade Angle: 10 degree
Blade Dimensions: 17.75in x 6.5in
Blade Surface Area: 85in squared
Blade Material: Carbon Fiber
* Measure your hand size by placing a ruler at the base of your hand (at the joint of your wrist) and measuring to the tip of your middle finger. If you measure smaller than 6.5" we suggest small shaft. Longer, go to our standard shaft. If you are on the line, we suggest you try both at an authorized Werner dealer and see for yourself. Paddlers with shorter, thicker fingers also gravitate to small shaft.