Zen 85 Small with 16" Leverlock SUP Paddle
Feel the balance of the Werner Zen 85. Their Premium fiberglass process blends perfection in both craftsmanship and materials by providing a stiff, light and beautiful looking blade. Werner's new dual sided gradient colors vividly pop on the water
- Werner's carbon blend Standard shafts now feature the 16” LeverLock adjustable system. One-size fits paddler heights between 5' and 6'4" with easy on-the-fly adjustment.
- Small Fit shafts are also a great choice for those paddlers who want to match a small or mid-sized blade to a small diameter shaft and a small sized grip. A proper fit, lighter grip, better technique help to eliminate fatigue.
- Their versatile paddles have a 10 degree shaft to blade offset. Designed to keep the blade more vertical through the power phase, it benefits your forward paddling, but still gives the surfer a good compromise in the waves.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Fiberglass blades and carbon blended shaft gives you a exceptional swing weight and value.
- The longer, rectangular, slender design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch. Higher cadence and less fatigue without sacrificing power. Small sized 85sq” blade suits those wanting to limit exertion and to those of smaller to mid-size stature.
Shaft Type: Straight
Shaft Diameter: Standard
Shaft Lengths: 70" - 86"
Shaft Material: Carbon
Blade Shape: Rectangular
Blade Dimensions: 17.75in x 6.5in
Blade Surface Area: 85 in2
Blade Material: Fiberglass
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year against defects