You have no items to compare.
Zen 85 SUP Paddle 16" Leverlock
Feel the balance of the Werner Zen 85. Their Premium fiberglass process blends perfection in both craftsmanship and materials by providing a stiff, light and beautiful looking blade. Werner's new dual sided gradient colors vividly pop on the water
- Werner's carbon blend Standard shafts now feature the 16” LeverLock adjustable system. One-size fits paddler heights between 5' and 6'4" with easy on-the-fly adjustment.
- Small Fit shafts are also a great choice for those paddlers who want to match a small or mid-sized blade to a small diameter shaft and a small sized grip. A proper fit, lighter grip, better technique help to eliminate fatigue.
- Their versatile paddles have a 10 degree shaft to blade offset. Designed to keep the blade more vertical through the power phase, it benefits your forward paddling, but still gives the surfer a good compromise in the waves.
- Premium Performance uses material choice and manufacturing skill to allow for a perfect combination of light swing weight and stiffness. Fiberglass blades and carbon blended shaft gives you a exceptional swing weight and value.
- The longer, rectangular, slender design is easier on the body with a more gentle catch. Higher cadence and less fatigue without sacrificing power. Small sized 85sq” blade suits those wanting to limit exertion and to those of smaller to mid-size stature.
Shaft Type: Straight
Shaft Diameter: Standard
Shaft Lengths: 70" - 86"
Shaft Material: Carbon
Blade Shape: Rectangular
Blade Dimensions: 17.75in x 6.5in
Blade Surface Area: 85 in2
Blade Material: Fiberglass
Manufacturer Warranty: 1 year against defects