You have no items to compare.
Women's Sierra Point Convertible Pants
From mountain trails to sunny river banks to scorching deserts, the Sierra point convertible pants are a go-to for your next adventure. They swiftly convert from pants to shorts when the temperatures change, and have UPF Sun Protection and water repellent fabric.
- Lightweight, durable nylon fabric wicks away moisture and dries quickly.
- UPF 30 fabrication protects skin during outdoor activity by blocking harmful Ultraviolet A and Ultraviolet B rays (UVA and UVB).
- Side elastic waistband with belt loops.
- Zip fly and button closure.
- Scoop hand pockets.
- Zip stash pocket at right thigh.
- Lower leg zips off to covert pant to short.
- 100% nylon.
- Front Rise: 10 in
- Back Rise: 14 in
- Leg Opening: 16 in
- Convertible Inseam: 7 in
Product measurements were taken using size Small