You have no items to compare.
802 NNN Ski Boots
The new 802-NNN model introduces the MOZ Lacing System, with the NNN Touring sole. The MOZ system provides uniform pressure over the entire lace area, preventing pinch points which can lead to poor circulation and cold feet. Rotation of the knob tightens and simply lifting the tab releases the lace pressure. Along with the MOZ lace system, the 802 NNN Ski Boots also feature a bellows tongue, padded snow cuff, velour lining, 4mm insole and a breathable weather resistant upper material for comfort and warmth.
- Patented MOZ Quick Lace System provides evenly distributed & consistent lace pressure.
- MOZ Lace System prevents pinch points to help blood circulation in your feet to keep them warm.
- Long lasting nylon coated stainless steel laces & nylon guides.
- Quick Laces won't freeze up.
- Whitewoods upper materials are breathable and remove moisture.
- Texon composite midsole provides all day comfort and insluation.
- Lifetime Warranty on MOZ Quick Lace System against manufacturing defects.
- Upper Material: Synthetic
- Waterproofing: Dintex Membrane
- Binding Compatibility: NNN Touring
- Closure: MOZ Quick Lace System
- Insulation: Thinsulate
- Claimed Pair Weight @ 42: 2.2 lbs