You have no items to compare.
Radar 135 Sit-On-Top Kayak
The new Wilderness System Radar 135 was designed to be the definitive anger kayak. With its specifications encompassing the comfort and confidence needed for a day on the water, the Radar 135 features proprietary S.MA.R.T. Hull Technology, three options for propulsion, and the award winning AirPro MAX seat. Radar models feature state-of-the-art outfitting including expansive SlideTrax™ rails and a multitude of storage opportunities. Wilderness Systems’ renowned premium comfort is continued with the award-winning patented AirPro MAX seat. It can be ergonomically trimmed for paddling or pedaling positions, and can also be stowed in a vertical position to increase standing area. With its new quick adjust levers, users can slide the seat fore and aft to set leg length, essential with use of the Helix PD™ Pedal Drive (Sold Separately) or adjusting the trim of a fully loaded boat. The Radar 135 is also compatible with the acclaimed, patent-pending AirPro 3D seat. For a more adaptable experience, Wilderness Systems’ exclusive Flex Pod system provides the versatility to deploy side-scanning or down-imaging electronics while using either of the Helix Propulsion Technologies. To reduce glare on the deck, the Radar features a premium, matte glass bead finish, and comes in multiple colors.
- S.M.A.R.T. Hull Technology: Combines stability, maneuverability, acceleration, responsiveness and tracking for optimal performance in multiple water environments and configurations. Design elements include an upswept bow for a dry ride, a defined keel line for excellent tracking, a rockered chine for responsive steering and a flat, stable platform for standing and freedom of movement in flat to rough water. The Radar delivers stand-up stability without increasing the width of the hull, thanks to its S.M.A.R.T. Hull design. The Radar line also features retractable rudder technology aiding in rudder longevity.
- Rigid Carry Handles: Front and rear ergonomic handles make carrying more comfortable. Solid construction reduces the opportunity for hook snags.
- Paddle Park: Stow your paddle securely by your side and out of the way with the paddle park on either side of the deck.
- Bow 8" Orbix Hatch: Oval bow hatch provides storage space and easy access to the inside of your kayak.
- Flex Pod, Interchangeable with Helix MD™ Motor Drive (sold separately): Allows for compatibility with the Helix MD™ Motor Drive or easy installation of your favorite fish finder electronics.
- Keepers XL Foot Braces: Large, padded foot rests for support and comfort. Easy to adjust locking lever.
- Scupper Box, Interchangeable with Helix Pedal Drive System (Sold Separately): Flex Pod PD allows for use of the Helix PD™ Pedal Drive System as well as easy installation of electronics including side-scanning fish finder technologies.
- Fortified Rectangular Hatch below leg area: Center rectangular hatch provides plenty of watertight storage space within arms reach. The flush with the deck hatch allows you to stand on it easily while you fish.
- Gear pockets within arm's reach: Self draining molded in tackle pockets. Now you have an easy spot to keep your favorite lures for the day within easy reach.
- Adjustable AirPro MAX Seat: The AirPro MAX seat offers multiple seating positions and adjustability has been optimized with the addition of cam levers to speed mounting and dismounting.
- Quick access storage between seat and tankwell area
- Tankwell area designed to be used in many ways: Large tankwell has plenty of room to accommodate crates, livewells, and tackle boxes.
- Stern mounting area for accessories: The Stern Mounting Plate allows for mounting aftermarket accessories such as battery-operated stakeout poles, trolling motors, and more. Stern comes rudder ready.
- Hull Material: Polyethelene
- Length: 13' 6" (412 cm)
- Width: 34" (86 cm)
- Maximum Load: 475 lbs (215 kg)
- Rudder: Compatible
- Claimed Weight: 95 lbs (43 kg)
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime