You have no items to compare.
Adventure Kayak Sail
WindPaddle Sail's most popular sail, the WindPaddle Adventure Sail was recently upgraded to a larger 47″ diameter sail with a flatter profile. Now you have more power to help you in lighter winds, and the flatter cut allows for a more stable sail and easier across-the-wind sailing. Easily sail in a full 180 degree off-the-wind angle envelope or more! More power, stability and speed! What could be better?
- All WindPaddle sails launch and fly from the on-deck position. It can be set up for instant self-launching either before sailing or while out on the water so there's no need to return to shore to launch your sail!
- Larger 47” diameter sail
- Best for boats 12 – 18’ long and all SOT’s
- Shallow draft cut for high sailing angles
- Weighs 16 oz
- Lightweight design
- Stiff "expedition-grade" perimeter batten
- Sails (reaches) off-the-wind up to an 180 degree angle or more
- Ease of Set-up: WindPaddle developed the WindHarness which allows you to quickly attach your WindPaddle onto any boat or switch between boats in seconds. If your boat has anything that can be clipped to – including deck lines, cleats, bungees, pad eyes, fairleads, thwarts, handholds on the gunwale or bench seat – you can probably attach your WindPaddle to it!
- Ease of Use: The WindPaddle sail deploys in a matter of seconds from the on-deck location. A continuous sheet (or steering line) allows the paddler to easily control the sail while keeping their paddle in their hands for bracing and steering. WindPaddle also placed a large window in the center panel of the sail for visibility.
- Safety: The WindPaddle design puts the center of force of the sail down low, at about the same level as the paddler, making the boat/sail combination incredibly stable and easy-to-use.