You have no items to compare.
Makani SUP Sail
Power your SUP with the Makani sail. The WindPaddle Makani SUP sail is a sail for those looking to add diversity their SUP board. Glide gently, or power hard, depending on the wind speed. Clips to existing deck bungee or clip inserts on your board. Coil and lay flat on the deck of your SUP until you are ready for it, then pop it up and go!
- Simply snap the”Makani” SUP sail to the forward deck lines on your SUP board and you are ready to fly! The “Makani” can be launched instantly from its stowed location. When it is time to quit sailing simply coil the big 54" sail into a tiddy 20" diameter coil and stow on deck.
- The “Makani” uses existing or owner-added deck hardware for mounting and mounts 18″ – 24″ in front of the carrying handle.
- Simply clip the WindHarness rigging clips (supplied) to a bungee or deck line for rigging the sail to your SUP. You can sail straight down wind, or across the wind. We know this isn’t windsurfing, but it’s FUN!
- Deployed diameter: 52" (132.08 cm) Coiled/folded diameter – 20" (50.8 cm.)
- Sail area: 17.1 sq. ft. (1.589 m²)
- Weight: 19 oz (0.538641 kg)