You have no items to compare.
XV Split Splitboard - 2019
Built to take freeride further into the unknown, the XC Split is the splitboard version of Xavier De Le Rue's signature pro model snowboard. Featuring the same directional shape, flex profile, and Serrated Edge technology as the standard XV, this splitboard version retains the original's hard charging characteristics so you can attack the biggest, boldest, and most remote backcountry lines.
- Amptek Elite - Rocker at the tip and tail offers increased maneuverability, flotation, and fun. Camber between the inserts guarantees stability and edge grip.
- Serrated Edges - Snowboarding's premium edge hold technology maximizes edge grip between your feet for increased control and stability in the gnarliest conditions. Rossignol is the only brand to deliver continuous edge grip in multiple versions.
- Tip Roller - A milled core just past the contact points reduces weight at the tip and tail and directs snow around the board for increased stability at speed and flotation in powder.
Reverse Super Directional
- Extremely stiff under the front foot for confident control and maximum power
- Stiff waist for stability at high speed
- Medium stiff under the rear foot for smoother turns and nimble maneuverability
Profile: AmpTek Elite
Shape: Reverse Super Directional
Effective Edge(mm):  1170  1230  1270
Waist Width(mm): [159-167] 255
Sidecut Radius(m):  8  8.7  9.4
Stance Width: [159-167] 19.6" - 24.4"
Stance Setback: 3cm
Core: THC2 CBF2 Wood
Base: Sintered 7500 with Tip Roller