You have no items to compare.
Walk Traction Device
Yaktrax Walk Traction Cleats are lightweight, affordable, and easy to put on and take off, making them a simple solution for reducing the risk of falls when walking on snow and ice to work, school, or even to the mailbox. A highly elastic outer band and a tab on the heel help the cleats slip easily on and off of shoes, making Walk Traction Cleats perfect for pedestrians, professionals and the elderly. Traction is provided by abrasion-resistant 1.2 mm steel coils that are coated with zinc to help prevent rust. The shaped edge of the coils provide 360 degrees of traction on cold surfaces for all-direction stability. Yaktrax Walk Traction Cleats are tested safe from breakage in temperatures as low as -41 degrees F.
- Lightweight and affordable
- Made of abrasion-resistant 1.2 mm steel coils with zinc coating to prevent rust
- Secured to shoes with durable Polyelastomer outer band
- Provides 360 degrees of traction on cold surfaces for all-direction stability
They are available in four sizes to fit most shoes:
- Extra-small (fits shoe size W2.5-6/M1-4.5);
- Small (fits shoe size W6.5-10, M5-8.5);
- Medium (fits shoe size W10.5-12.5, M9-11);
- Large (fits shoe size W13-15, M11.5-13.5).
- For oversized shoes or boots, Yaktrax recommends purchasing one size larger than your normal shoe size.