You have no items to compare.
Century 109 Skis - Women's 2016
Atomic built the Century 109 ski for women skiers who rip in powder. It looks amazing, but more importantly, it feels amazing. With a Light Woodcore, fat 109 waist, stabilizing Sprocket Power Boosters and Powder Rocker in tip and tail for awesome floatation, the Century 109 is most at home when it’s waist deep. That said, it’s also seriously versatile with pronounced camber underfoot and Step Down Sidewall 2.0, making it super stable on hard terrain. Mount some Tracker bindings and MultiFit Powder Rocker Skins on this low-weight powder wonder and it becomes an amazing Freeride Touring ski, too.
- Rocker Type: Powder Rocker – 30% Gradual tip rocker / 55% Camber / 15% Mild tail rocker
- Core: Light Woodcore – A lightweight laminated poplar core that doesn't scrimp on power or stability.
- Laminates: Carbon Sprocket Power Boosters – Strips of carbon laid in a slight diagonal extending from the binding area enhance pop and power.
- Sidewalls: Stepdown Sidewall 2.0 – The best of both worlds - sidewall underfoot for grip, cap at tip and tail for durability and smoothness.
- Base: Atomic Base – 7000-series sintered bases that are fast on any snow, can stand up to anything, and are easy to maintain.
Dimensions: Tip Width (132mm), Waist Width (109mm), Tail Width (122mm) @167cm
Turn Radius: 16.5m
Core: Poplar Core
Base: 7000-Series Sintered Bases
Tail: Partial Twin Tip
Binding Included: No
Claimed Weight: 1719g Individually