You have no items to compare.
Mirage Pro Angler 17T Kayak - 2016
*Limited number of prior year models available; call 877-838-2816 or email for availability.
Set up the fully adjustable Vantage XT Seating (extra tall) in the in-line tandem configuration (guide style), face- to-face (ideal for fishing with small fry), or as a single (so much space!); three steering handles cover all the possibilities. Fishing rod storage both front and rear holds an astounding dozen rods—bring the entire quiver. Customize accessory placement on more than 20 feet of H-Rail system. Both users can stand and fish in comfort and each cockpit is fitted with a large rectangular hatch with pivoting tackle management system; there’s even additional under-seat storage. An aft battery platform stands ready to house a 12v trolling motor battery, a cooler or crate to carry even more gear.
- Lowrance® Ready
- Front Hatch with Removable Liner
- 2 Fully Adjustable Vantage XT Seats
- 2 H-Rail Mounting Plates
- 2 H-Rail Horizontal Rod Racks
- 2 H-Rail Cup Holders
- Molded-In Vertical Rod Storage
- Horizontal Rod Storage for 10 Rods
- Tracking Skeg
- Trolling Motor Battery Platform
- 2 Plano® Tackle Boxes
- 3 Large Rectangular Hatches
- 2 Pivoting Tackle Management Systems
- 2 MirageDrives with ST Turbo Fins
- Mirage Drive: The ungainly paddle is replaced by the sheer efficiency of the MirageDrive pedal. With the largest human muscle group now in play, kayaking becomes easier and more efficient than ever.
- Crew: 1-2
- Length: 17' / 5.18 m
- Width: 43.5" / 1.1 m
- Capacity: 900 lbs / 408 kg
- Fitted Hull Weight: 206.5 lbs / 94 kg
- Fully Rigged Weight: 244 lbs / 111 kg
- Hull Construction: Rotomolded Polyethylene