You have no items to compare.
The Greenjacket represents the most innovative and comfortable rescue vest to date. Featuring a freestyle tectonic front panel, large clamshell pocket with multiple compartments, added back protection, fleece handwarmer and a variety of safety features, this jacket is the top choice for river guides and expedition paddlers alike.
- Reinforced Shoulders integrate with chest harness to provide 1,100lbs. strength
- Foam Tectonics allow outer front panel to move freely with your upper body as the inner panel stays in place.
- Large clamshell front pocket with multiple compartments for organized storage
- Use a Web-Toe™ stored in side pocket or store cowtail carabiner at bottom of front pocket
- Quick release rescuer's harness tack stitched into vest for ultimate strength and integrity
- Spectra ® Safety Loop for emergency extractions
- Separate front panels make for a great fit for both men and women
- Rope Ready (Store rope behind outer panel and secure with outer flaps)
- True torso length adjustment
- Enhanced Flotaction™ protects upper back and ribs
- Luxurious Fleece Handwarmers
- Knife Tab
- Pullover Entry