The tri-panel front provides conforming, full coverage with a slim fit while the burly materials, QR harness compatibility, and easy access pocket make Ringo excellent choice for all conditions.
- Quarter-zip front entry from the side for easy entry and exit.
- Super soft Kapok center foam panel easily conforms to comfortably fit a range of chest sizes.
- Outer shell constructed with 500 denier Cordura with Stretch Polyester to withstand even the harshest sufferfests.
- A lash tab on the chest secures a knife or other gear.
- Front pocket with internal divider and key clip secures essentials.
- Quick-release belt compatibility lets you easily upgrade this PFD to function in certain rescue situations. (Belt not included.)
- The Ringo was inspired by the very popular Lotus Designs Lola life jacket.
- Entry: 3/4 front zip
- Shell Fabric: 500D Cordura, Stretch Polyester
- Liner Fabric: 200D Nylon
- Foam Insert: Organic Kapok, PVC Free Gaia® & PE Foam
- Hardware: YKK Vislon Zippers, Acetal buckles
- Design Buoyancy: 16.5lbs
- Approval Type: USCG Type III
- Sizing: S/M = 31-37” M/L = 38-44” L/XL = 45-51”
- Product Weight: 32 oz / 900g