You have no items to compare.
Mirror Lake 20 Sleeping Bag - Women's
Traditional Mummy bags deliver value and comfort in a lightweight bag. Budget minded backpackers and dirtbags on the dole will want to get hooked up with one of these bags which are insulated with high quality down and constructed with Insotect Flow™ patented technology. If you’re in search of a lower priced mummy shaped bag constructed with top notch, lightweight materials, these will help you travel fast and light.
600 fill DownTek™ Water Repellent Down: Down sleeping bag insulation has long been the favorite of backpackers, thru-hikers, and mountaineers due to its relative light weight and ability to pack down small. While down bags generally cost more and require more care to keep dry in humid conditions, the soft feel of down is unsurpassed and extremely popular.
- Traditionally insulated bags designed without the integrated pad sleeve found on Big Agnes System bags
- Designed to decrease weight and size, while increasing thermal value using the traditional mummy shape
- Contoured hood features a draw cord and cord lock for easy adjustment
- 55” / 140 cm YKK #8 zipper - petite bags | 65” / 165 cm YKK #8 zipper - regular
- Liner loops
- Mate together left and right zip bags
- Mesh storage sack & nylon stuff sack
- No-draft collar and No-draft zipper
- Shell fabric is breathable with water repellent finish
- Exterior loops for hang drying or storage
- Nylon rip-stop shell fabric
- Nylon taffeta lining
- Baffle Construction
Material: Nylon Rip-Stop Shell
Insulation: 600 DownTek
Stuff Sack: Yes
Draft Collar: No
Petite: Up to 5' 5"
Regular: Up to 5' 10"
Petite: 9 x 9.5"
Regular: 9 x 10"
Petite: 2 lbs. 9 oz.
Regular: 2 lbs. 11 oz.
Petite: 22 oz.
Regular: 22 oz.