You have no items to compare.
The cateye styling of the Costa Polarized Victoria sunglasses accent the coastal curves of the port city it was named after. Simple and delicate with rough outer edges, this frame is constructed from recycled fishing nets like those that ply in our world’s oceans.
These frames are made from 100% recycled fishing nets, and are a tangible solution to help reduce plastic pollution.
- 580G Lightwave Glass
- Superior Clarity & Scratch Resistant
- Glass Proved the Best Clarity Material
- Encapsulated mirror (between layers of glass) are scratch proof
- 20% thinner and 22% lighter than average polarized glass
- Frame Width:128.0mm
- Bridge Width: 19mm
- Lens Width: 56mm
- Lens Height: 48mm
- Temple Arm Length: 135.0mm