Koala F119 Skis - 2020
A new ski built for animals. The Koala started from the DPS Koalas. As the stars of DPS Cinematic, skiers like Piers Solomon and Santiago Guzman are mixing hard charging directional skiing in deep snow with creativity and a flair for play. Designed around a more forward mounted chassis platform that enables butters, switch skiing and landing airs, the Koala blends directional charging with freestyle nods to create a powder-oriented allarounder for those who want to push the creative side of their big mountain skiing.
- Foundation is a completely reimagined and rebuilt construction category that represents a futuristic approach to ski design. Every model in the Foundation series shares DPS Chassis DNA shaping that yields design and performance consistency from shape-to-shape and length-to-length. Foundation employs the absolute best-in-class components from start-to-finish, with top-notch durability. On-snow feel is a wonderful blend of power and dampness that is readily accesssible to a wide range of skier profiles.
- Unidirectional carbon inlays
- Bi-phase bamboo + poplar core
- Wide profile Rockwell 48 edges
- High graphite World Cup race bases
- Ultra-durable textured polyamide top sheets
- UHMW sidewalls
- Triaxial fiberglass
|184 cm||143 / 119 / 130||23 m|
|189 cm||144 / 119 / 131||23 m|