You have no items to compare.
Ranger 102 FR Skis - 2020
A serious freeride ski for skiers at any skill level. The twin tip design makes this go-anywhere ski ready for both speed and gravity-defying fun. Stable, rugged, and highly maneuverable at all speeds in all conditions, including when climbing is required to reach the best skiing. The Ranger 102 FR meets the highest technology standards and sets the pace in powder. Optimal flex and excellent stability make this the weapon of choice for skiers who like to head into the wild. Overall solid construction and clever use of Titanal makes for unbelievably stable ski in a wide variety of conditions. A special lightweight design and construction method was a requirement for a freeride ski of this level.
- Sandwich Sidewall Construction - Wood core combined with ABS sidewalls in a classic Sandwich Construction for balanced flex and perfect rebound.
- Sintered Bases - Sintered bases have exceptional waxing properties and a very long service life.
- Carbon Nose - Ultra slim shovel with carbon inlay improves maneuverability at high stability.
- Aeroshape - Special lightweight design for extreme torsion stability.
- Air Tec TI - Depending on the field of use, the AirTec core will be improved by an titanium reinforcement.
Turn Radius: 18m @ 177
Profile: Tip and Tail Rocker
Construction: Sandwich Sidewall Construction
Tail: Partial Twin Tip
Binding Included: No
Claimed Weight: 2000g per ski