Ranger Free 130 Ski Boots - 2020
Top performance features from all Fischer specific-use boots are combined for skiing wherever and whenever. Light and agile, with a performance fit, and a carbon-reinforced cuff for excellent stability. GripWalk Vibram® sole and integrated ski/walk mode lever enhance all-around ability. Set the unobtrusive, integrated Hike Ski lever in the cuff to Ski mode and the Ranger Free’s ultra stable 130 flex keeps up with full-on alpine boots. The sleek 99mm last and carbon-reinforced Grilamid shell guarantee a snug fit and secure feel at any speed. Switch the integrated lever on the cuff to Walk mode for an excellent range of forward motion. For traversing rocks or ice, the GripWalk sole allows efficient onward and upward drive.
- Grip Walk Sole - The new Walk Sole unites the best of both ISO standards – the rolling walking plate from the touring sector and the performance of an Alpine walking plate.
- Motion Support - Pivot point fixed liner cuff less drag during the walk more durability
- Velcro Spoiler - The spoiler is fixed to the boot liner by a Velcro strap and can be adjusted individually. Higher spoiler for more support, lower spoiler for lower calf position, spoiler removed for less forward lean.
- Original Dynafit Inserts - Guaranteed compatibility to all Tech-bindings and high wear resistance. Verified by lontime experience and use of these inserts.
- Somatec - The natural V-position enables skiers to control their skis with absolute precision.
Shell Material: Grilamid
Last Width: 99mm
Buckles: Ranger Free
Walk Mode: Yes
Thermo-moldable Liner: Yes
Binding Compatibility: Tech, Gripwalk
Claimed Weight: 1540g per boot