You have no items to compare.
Stout 65 Backpack - Men's
At home anywhere your own two feet can take you, the Stout 65 hits the mark for capacity and profile—just big enough for a week’s worth of lightweight camping gear, but not so big that it creates issues when you’re hopping on a train to the hostel in the next town. Updated TrailFlex suspension lets you customize the ventilated backpanel for a perfect fit, and a new front mesh pocket stows a jacket or a street map for unexpected itinerary changes.
- TrailFlex adjustable torso with 3D Foam breathable backpanel.
- Adjustable hipbelts with large zippered pockets.
- Wishbone alloy frame and anti-barreling cross-stay for stable load management and torsional flexibility.
- Raincover included with dedicated zippered pocket for added organization.
- Zippered bottom sleeping bag compartment with removable divider.
- Floating top pocket with underside zippered pocket, reflective attachment points, and key clip.
- Dual side mesh pockets with twin side and bottom compression straps.
- Front oversized stretch mesh pocket.
- Hydration sleeve with universal hangar and exit port.
- Dual trekking pole/tool attachment points with bungee closure system.
- Reinforced bottom panel with dual layer construction.
- Custom comfort-grip molded zipper pulls.
- SLEEPING BAG COMPARTMENT | for sleeping bag and divider for additional access to main bag
- Weight: 3.13 lbs.
Waist Belt: Yes, adjustable, padded
Access: Top / Bottom
Ice Axe Carry: Yes
Trekking Pole Carry: Yes
Rain Cover: No
Dimensions: 32.0" x 13.0" x 11.0"
Claimed Weight: 3.13lbs
Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime against defects