You have no items to compare.
3D Canoe End Float Bag - Nylon
The Harmony 3D End Float Bag in nylon is designed for use in tandem canoes WITHOUT built-in end tanks. It features the innovative 3D vertical end seam along with tie-in points at the nose and three across the base of the bag, all of which are isolated from the air holding cell so that a tear out (a rare occasion at best) will be limited to the anchor. Also features a twist valve on the inflation hose and a high-capacity dump valve. Feature-for-feature it is identical to the Harmony Vinyl End Float Bag, yet much lighter and more durable. A favorite of whitewater trippers who stow waterproof packs right behind them.
- Tie-in points at the nose and corners for ease of securing
- Use in tandem canoes without built-in end tanks. Canoes longer than 15 ft should also have a center float bag
- Twist valve on the inflation hose ensures a positive seal
- High capacity dump valve for easy deflation
- Listed dimensions are for when the bag is inflated
30" Inflated dimensions: 28 x 33 inches
48" Inflated dimensions: 43 x 31 inches
60" Inflated dimensions: 53 x 35 inches