Pipes II Adjustable SUP Paddle
A timeless all water stand up paddle with a smaller Carbon Foam Core blade is perfect for a high cadence style paddling, smaller paddlers or those who want to be gentle to their bodies. The 83 square inch blade gives great power and the PowerARC™ blade profile provides a perfect catch. Internal Carbon edgebanding provides excellent durability to the edge of the blade. Kialoa combines this blade with an extremely light, durable and responsive black carbon shaft. Kialoa then tops it off with their 6" ABS Ergo Utili-T™ which offers 6" of adjustability. Ideal for performance paddlers who want to adjust length on the fly or use their paddle on different boards or in variable conditions. Each of our Carbon Foam Core blades is handmade in the USA.
- ABS Ergo-T™ Grip provides the greatest level of control and allows for a relaxed hand position.
- 6" Utili-T™ insert for 6 inches of personal length adjustment.
- Light and responsive carbon shaft.
- Carbon shaft has the highest energy transfer during the paddle stroke.
- Offers the highest strength to weight ratio.
- Small Carbon Foam Core blade for more gentle power.
- PowerARC™ blade profile for a solid catch.
- Internal carbon edgebanding for stellar blade durability.
Blade Angle: 12 degree
Blade Dimensions: 16.5in x 7.125in
Blade Surface Area: 83in squared
Blade Material: Carbon Foam Core