Nordwand Pro Hardshell Hooded Jacket - Women's
Woman power. Mountaineering has long since ceased to be an exclusively male preserve. As proven not only by successful expeditions and first ascents on the world’s most difficult mountains and faces, but also by the next generation of talent. The women’s expedition squads are setting the direction: steep, long, adventurous and extreme. Mammut has therefore designed identical women’s items in their new Eiger Extreme collection - with a lot of help from their female athletes. For instance, apart from female-specific tailoring, the Nordwand Pro HS Hooded Jacket Women is based on exactly the same construction as the men’s version. As with the Nordwand Suit, Mammut has revolutionized the tailoring concept for an alpine jacket with the Mammut Vertical Motion Construction and Mammut High Reach Technology. The result is unparalleled freedom of movement for climbing. This GORE-TEX® Pro hard shell for extreme conditions shines not only in terms of fit, but also with its technical features. The Nordwand Pro has a storm-proof, helmet-compatible hood that can be easily adjusted vertically and horizontally even when wearing gloves. Waterproof, climbing harness-compatible external pockets, two large internal pockets for mittens, a detachable snow skirt and underarm ventilation meet every conceivable need. To make you easier to spot in an emergency, Mammut has integrated the Mammut High Visibility Backer on the inside.
- Shaped By Athletes - The new Eiger Extreme collection is designed to support our most ambitious athletes in the most demanding alpine conditions. We have therefore paid particular attention to ensuring that each product fits like a second skin and adapts perfectly to athletes' typical movements in any situation.
- Absolute Alpine - Once again, the new Eiger Extreme collection offers the perfect product system for extreme scenarios - from high alpine expeditions to ski tours and ice climbing - and with its groundbreaking innovations emphasizes our “Absolute alpine” standard.
- Maximum Durability - 3-layer GORE-TEX® Pro garments are made from ultra-hard-wearing, extremely breathable material that provides lasting waterproof and windproof protection. The garments are specially designed to meet the high requirements of outdoor enthusiasts and specialists.
- Mammut® Vertical Motion Construction™ for optimized ergonomics during alpine movement sequences
- Mammut High Reach Technology™ for unrestricted freedom of movement when climbing
- Mammut® High Visibility Backer Technology™ for high visibility in alpine terrain
- Stormproof, vertically and horizontally adjustable helmet-compatible hood with reinforced shield for an optimum field of vision at all times and easy operation when wearing gloves
- Internal chest pocket with zipper
- Backpack-compatible external chest pocket with water resistant zipper in matte look with integrated gear loop
- 2 internal glove-warmer pockets made from mesh material
- 2 climbing-harness-compatible front pockets with water resistant zippers in matte look
- Sleeve pocket with zipper
- Glove-compatible, adjustable cuffs with high-quality hook-and-loop fasteners
- Underarm ventilation with water-repellent 2-way zipper with a matte look
- Waterproof YKK VISLON® 2-way front zipper in a matte look for smooth operation
- The drawstring on the hem can be adjusted with one hand using a cord that can be stowed on the inside
- Zip-off snow skirt with anti-slip grip and double button placket for individual adjustment
Weight: 525 g
Waterproof Rating: 28k
Backing and Face Main - 100% Polyamide
Insert 1 Backing - 100% Polyamide
Insert 2 - 92% Polyamide, 8% Spandex
Membrane - GORE TEX® Pro 100% Polytetrafluorethylene