Zoic 2 Backpacking Tent
Stay cool and comfortable on warm nights in the wilderness with the Zoic 2 ultra-breathable, spacious tent designed to help you rest up for more productive days of adventuring. Light enough to take into the backcountry, the Zoic 2 offers a lot of extra space for stretching out and storing gear. Great for first-time and warm-weather backpackers, the Zoic tent can go from trailhead camping to remote mountain lakes with ease, and its easy-pitch design allows for more time to hang out with friends or to enjoy the scenery. Two doors and two gear lofts make for convenient access and gear storage.
- Light - Full micromesh canopy offers max breathability, moisture control, views and bug-free protection, with minimal weight.
- Spacious - A wide floor plan and steep sidewalls create a roomy interior that accommodates a 25-in. mattress for each occupant.
- Easy Setup - Freestanding system; hubbed pole allows for quick setup. All models feature a Fast & Light freestanding setup option with rainfly and Fast & Light™ Body (sold separately).
- Durable - Proven MSR design geometry is matched with light, strong aluminum poles and long-lasting Xtreme Shield™ coating.
- Livability - Two doors, two built-in gear lofts, and extra volume make this tent an excellent value.
Material: 40D ripstop nylon 1500mm Xtreme Shield (Rainfly), 70D taffeta nylon 3000mm Xtreme Shield (Floor), 15D nylon micromesh (Mesh)
Capacity: 2 Person
Wall Type: Double
Poles: 7000 series aluminum
Number of Poles: 2
Number of Doors: 2
Number of Vestibules: 2
Vestibule Space: 18 sq. ft
Interior Height: 39"
Floor Dimensions: 88" length
Floor Space: 33 sq. ft
Packed Size: 21" x 5"
Fast-pitch Option: No
Trail Weight: 4 lbs 6 oz
Packed Weight: 4 lbs 13 oz
Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime