You have no items to compare.
UnderDog Pet PFD
The UnderDog life jacket for dogs is the first ergonomically designed buoyancy aid for the swimming canine that supports the natural swim angle of the dog. Traditional dog vests pull the body into a horizontal position. With the UnderDog, the rear is allowed to sink lower than the forelegs, freeing the hind legs to swim more efficiently, while the neck is supported so that the head rides higher above the water line. It works with your dog so they are less fatigued after a long swim. The Underdog sets a new standard for canine life jackets.
- The split foam body has a mesh top to keep a dog cool. 2 body straps, a neck strap, and a chest strap can be adjusted to fit a wide variety of dogs, including hard-to-fit bull dogs and other barrel-chested breeds.
- 2 grab handles provide even lift distribution and are designed to support the full weight of a wet dog.
- The neck handle doubles as a handy leash attachment point.
- Generous reflective trim on the body and the neck provides added visibility when in the water or running around the parking lot.
- Tough fabric protects the belly from rough ground cover.
- Even though MTI builds the UNDERDOG out of the same USCG approved materials as for humans, life jackets for animals are not subject to any regulatory standards regarding buoyancy or sizes. Since dogs come in a variety of breeds, body types and coat thicknesses, always test before use.
|Approx. Weight||2 - 12 lbs||12 - 24 lbs||24 - 60 lbs||60 - 90 lbs||90 - 120 lbs|