You have no items to compare.
Hammer Sea Kayak
The P&H Hammer is a radical new kayak primed to take ‘play the sea’ and river exploration to a whole new level. Influences from the P&H Delphin and the Pyranha Fusion and aspects of white-water kayak design feature in the Hammer; giving both sea and white-water paddlers the opportunity to have some serious fun. The Hammer’s dynamically angled planning hull, bow volume and narrowed stern keep it fast and light on a wave and super maneuverable around tight rock outcrops and in coastal swell. Cargo capacity and flat-water speed make the Hammer ideal for self-contained river exploration. A drop-down skeg helps with tracking on flat-water sections and four storage compartments make it easy to haul enough gear for major trips.
- Planning hull and progressive rocker: Super maneuverable for surfing and rock gardening.
- Subtle Keel: Tracks well on the flat, is loose and disengages easily on the surf.
- Integral Skeg: Improves tracking on the flat and increases sea faring capabilities.
- 4 hatches and full deck lines for storing gear & split paddle recesses.
- Flat space on the deck for mounting your favorite devices.
- Whitewater grab handles and end toggles for increased safety in big water.
The Hammer Sea Kayak is the ultimate ocean play boat. A solid river exploration machine. A rock hopping, source-to-sea trips, surfing, and coastal exploration--the Hammer is versatile enough to do it all.
Hull Material: Polyethylene
Maximum Load: 243 lbs.
Claimed Weight: 61.7 lbs.
Front Hatch: 13.3 gallons
Day Hatch: 9.1 gallons
Rear Hatch: 17.1 gallons
Mini Hatch: 1.1 gallons