You have no items to compare.
Ripper Large Stout 2 Kayak
With enough volume to take on all your favorite runs, in the Ripper you'll be stern squirting out of eddies, dip turning around rocks, and soul surfing every wave... after all, kayaking is meant to be fun! Standout features of the design are generous bow rocker for a dry ride, a highly surf-able, supremely maneuverable planing hull, maximum waterline for exceptional downriver speed and easy attainments, plus the security of a full plate footrest and a complete array of security points and handles.
- Low Volume Stern - Low profile for unhindered back deck rolls and kickflips, and carefully tailored for downriver vertical moves.
- Full Volume Bow - Punches through larger features, whilst also offering ample foot room and plenty of volume for huge pop outs.
- Planing Hull - With Maximum Waterline Fast, maneuverable, and perfectly suited to surfing.
- Bow Control Edges - For carving performance on waves and downriver maneuverability, softening towards the stern for forgiveness and to keep the hull loose for flat spins.
- Security Handles & Points - Another essential for running rivers above grade 3, offering unrestricted rescue and boat handling versatility, both on and off the water.
- Stout 2 Outfitting - Pyranha's second generation Stout system, featuring robust, adjustable thigh grips with optional hooker attachment and over-sized, deep-fill padded hip pads.
Hull Material: Rotomolded Polyethylene
Length: 274 cm (9')
Width: 63 cm (25")
External Cockpit Length: 97 cm (38")
External Cockpit Width: 54 cm (21")
Volume: 271 Liters (72 US Gallons)
Optimal Load: 143 lbs - 198 lbs (65 kg - 90 kg)
Claimed Weight: 47.5 lbs. (21.5 kg)
Recommended Use: River Running
Manufacturer Warranty: One Year Limited Warranty