QST Lumen 99 Skis - Women's 2020
One of the most versatile, and certainly one of our best selling all-mountain skis over the past few years, the Salomon QST Lumen 99 Skis have been thoroughly re-designed for 2020 with a revised sidecut for ease of turn initiation and a longer, tip to tail C/FX (carbon and flax fiber) laminate. A Powerframe Ti reinforcement and new cork insert in the tip add power and give a ski an uncannily quiet ride on hard and chattery snow. If you thought the previous version of this ski was great (it was), you'll be blown away by the new version that adds stability without sacrificing nimbleness.
- All Terrain Rocker: 20% Tip Rocker / 65% Camber / 15% Tail Rocker
- Light Poplar Full Woodcore: A woodcore from tip to tail offers optimum stability on snow and powerful rebound. Maximizes ski-to-snow contact and filters vibrations.
- Carbon Powered C/FX Carbon Flax Weave Laminate: C/FX technology is elevated to the next level of performance by being supercharged with two times more carbon and balanced with basalt to keep its superior dampening and vibration absorption properties.
- Powerframe TI: An edge-to-edge Titanal insert underfoot, running throughout the ski for maximum power and increased hard snow edging.
- Cork Damplifier: Cork is three times more absorbing than Koroyd. Using it in the tip of the ski enables a high level of vibration absorption and dampening with even less weight.
- Pulse Pad: A layer of rubber that runs along the edges and in ski's critical zones for a smoother ride and improved ski-to-snow contact.
- Full Sandwich Sidewalls: A laminate construction with full length ABS sidewalls gives extraordinary smooth ski/snow contact and great terrain adaptation. Laminated construction enables Salomon to combine optimum material layers for targeted performance.
- Base: Sintered Graphite Base
- Total Edge Reinforcement: A fiber reinforcement directly on top of the edges improves durability, edge grip and shock resistance.
- TPU Glossy Topsheet
- Tail Protector
We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.
- Terrain: All-Mountain
- Ability Level:I ntermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Type: Rocker/Camber/Rocker
- Turning Radius: Medium
- Core/Laminates: Carbon, Flax, Metal, Wood
- Tail Type: Partial Twin Tip