QST Lux 92 Skis - Women's 2020
There aren't many better choices for the newer athletic skier or advanced intermediate than the Salomon QST Lux 92 Skis. Combining a user-friendly attitude toward turns, even in challenging snow conditions, and solid performance on harder snow and ice, the Lux is a best-seller year after year.
- All Terrain Rocker: 18% Tip Rocker / 70% Camber / 12% Tail Rocker
- Poplar Full Woodcore: A woodcore from tip to tail offers optimum stability on snow and powerful rebound. Maximizes ski-to-snow contact and filters vibrations.
- Carbon Powered C/FX Carbon Flax Weave. C/FX technology is elevated to the next level of performance by being supercharged with two times more carbon and balanced with basalt to keep its superior dampening and vibration absorption properties.
- Powerframe Ti: An edge-to-edge Titanal insert underfoot, running throughout the ski for maximum power and increased hard snow edging.
- Cork Damplifier: Cork is three times more absorbing than Koroyd. Using it in the tip of the ski enables a high level of vibration absorption and dampening with even less weight.
- Pulse Pad: A layer of rubber that runs along the edges and in ski's critical zones for a smoother ride and improved ski-to-snow contact.
- Full Sandwich Sidewalls. A laminate construction with full length ABS sidewalls gives extraordinary smooth ski/snow contact and great terrain adaptation. Laminated construction enables Salomon to combine optimum material layers for targeted performance.
- Sintered Graphite Base
- Total Edge Reinforcement: A fiber reinforcement directly on top of the edges improves durability, edge grip and shock resistance.
- TPU Glossy Topsheet
- Tail Protector
We recommend a brake width equal to or at most 15 mm wider than the ski waist width.
- Ability Level: Intermediate-Advanced
- Rocker Type: Rocker/Camber/Rocker
- Turning Radius: Short
- Core/Laminates: Carbon, Flax, Metal, Wood
- Tail Type: Partial Twin Tip