You have no items to compare.
The replacement for the traditional sewn daisy chains.
- Serves as a full strength, extension of the "tie in point" of a harness
- Extends a rappel device
- Allows for a clean disconnect when rappelling into deep pools of water
- Provided fast and adjustable options when connecting to anchors
- Facilitates partner rescue, pick offs, and setting anchors.
- Nylon webbing absorbs energy in the event of a fall at the anchor.
- Kayakers: Use as a tow/rescue line
- Climbers: Replacement of a daisy chain
- Arborists: It is perfect for light duty rigging, positioning, choking multiple branches or even for use as a foot stirrup.
Girth Hitch MBS(kN): 12.7kN
Basket Hitch MBS(kN): 25.3kN