You have no items to compare.
Betsea PFD - Women's
The women’s specific Betsea features the ergonomic WRAPTURE™ shaped torso that wraps around the body for a close, low profile, and comfortable fit. The cross-chest cinch harness keeps flotation positioned low on the torso, eliminating ride-up while providing the most effective in water buoyancy. The Betsea also includes built-in, contoured inner cups for women so you get an unbeatable fit and supreme comfort over long days on the water. Stohlquist didn't stop there, though. In its quest to create the ideal women's vest, it also included a host of comfort features as well as princess seaming that gives the Betsea a feminine fit.
- Wrapture shaped torso utilizes articulated foam and convex interior seams to provide a close but comfortable fit
- Cross-cinch harness eliminates annoying ride-up and subsequent chafing
- Lined hand-warmer pockets give you a place to tuck your chilly digits
- Extra-wide armholes ensure maximum mobility
- Handy features include a key clip inside one of the front pockets and four-way accessory lash tabs on the chest and back shoulder
- Stohlquist will make a donation to the American Cancer Society for every pink vest sold
USCG Type: III
Flotation / Buoyancy: 16 lbs 10 oz
Tow Compatibility: No
Closure: Front zipper
Pockets: 2 large zip, 2 handwarmer
Recommended Use: Sea kayaking
Manufacturer Warranty: Lifetime