You have no items to compare.
Betsea PFD - Women's
The women’s specific Betsea features the ergonomic WRAPTURE™ shaped torso that wraps around the body for a close, low profile, and comfortable fit. The cross-chest cinch harness keeps flotation positioned low on the torso, eliminating ride-up while providing the most effective in water buoyancy.
- Ergonomic WRAPTURE™ shaped torso
- Princess seams inside & out for a feminine fit
- Built-in contoured supportive inner cups wrap rather than crush
- Two large zippered pockets for easy accessibility & storage
- Lined hand warmer pockets
- Ventilated shoulder and lumbar pads
- Hand beveled foam for a closer more comfortable fit
- Cross-chest cinch harness eliminates ride-up
- Extra wide armholes for maximum mobility
- Key attachment point inside front pocket.
- 1” webbing belt, with forward pulls for a trim and secure fit
- 4-way accessory lash tabs located on chest and back shoulder
- 3M™ reflective trim on both front and back
- Type III PFD with sea level buoyancy of 16 lbs. 10 oz.
- USCG and Transport Canada approved.
500D Cordura® Nylon outer shell
200D Oxford liner
|PFD Size||Women's Bust Size|
|Petite||24" - 30"|
|SM / MD||28" - 34"|
|LG / XL||35" - 40"|
|PLUS||40" - 46"|
USCG Type: III
Flotation / Buoyancy: Sea Level 16lbs. 10oz.
Tow Compatibility: No
Closure: Cross Chest Cinch Harness with Zipper
Pockets: 2 Zippered with lined hand warmers
Recommended Use: Touring
Manufacturer Warranty: Limited Lifetime