The DivaCup is a reusable, bell-shaped menstrual cup that is worn internally and sits low in the vaginal canal, collecting rather than absorbing your menstrual flow. Menstrual cups have existed since the 1930s when women were searching for an alternative to the choices of the time. Yet, its breakthrough into the feminine hygiene industry is much more recent.
- 12 hour leak-free protection!The DivaCup
- Made from the highest quality healthcare grade silicone to assure comfort and durability.
- Does not contain any of the following: latex, plastic, PVC, acrylic, acrylate, BPA, phthalate, elastomer, polyethylene, and free of colors and dyes.
- Reusable and eco-friendly – no waste, no chemicals.
- Features extra grip ridges for easier removal.
- Cleared for marketing by the US FDA, Australian TGA, COFEPRIS and the first reusable menstrual cup approved for sale in Canada by Health Canada.
- Diva International Inc. was the first ISO 13485:2003 certified menstrual cup manufacturer and head office.
- First menstrual cup to receive MDSAP (Medical Device Single Audit Program) certification.
Discover the healthy, "non-ick" alternative to traditional feminine hygiene products. Join women worldwide by switching to The DivaCup today!