You have no items to compare.
Act Trail 28 SL Backpack - Women's
Light, clean and super versatile - the Deuter ACT Trail 28L now appears in a fresh, sleek look. The sporty no-frills all-rounders offer top Aircontact carrying comfort and many smart details (such as the fold away hip belt) that make them the right choice for hiking via ferrata routes as well as urban outings.
Deuter Aircontact Trail System: Flexible, tensioned Delrin® U-shaped frame provides stability at minimum weight. It follows the most varied movements with absolute ease. The frame combines with the body-hugging fit to create a compact carry system with even load distribution and effective load transfer.
- Mesh hip fins ensure a great compact fit, but can be stowed away for easy harness use.
- The breathable hollow-chamber foam pads allow the weight to sit close to the back and close to the centre of gravity. It thus stabilizes and distributes the load evenly and guarantees great control. The large open pore structure of the Aircontact pads performs a pump effect, whereby every movement prompts the exchange of air. The result: 15% less perspiration than with other body-contour packs. (Proven in a field test conducted by Gabriel L.&T. in cooperation with the University of Erlangen/Germany.)
- Deuter-Microrip-Nylon: 210 denier Nylon fabric with strong ripstop threads and PU coating. This fine, lightweight and yet abrasion resistant nylon is optimal for lightweight backpack construction.
- Deuter-Super-Polytex: Made from 600 denier Polyester thread and with a thick PU coating, this multi-purpose fabric is robust and lightweight. It is most suitable for backpacks, used in average conditions to keep the weight to a minimum.
- Lid Pocket: Stores quick-grab gear
- Raincover: Detachable
- SOS-Label: Provides the most important tips in case of emergency
- Wet Pocket: Compartment to stow sweaty / wet clothes
- Side Pockets: Zipped front compartment for maps etc., lid pocket, internal valuables pocket, one zippered side pocket and one stretch side pocket provide a variety of storing solutions
- Front Opening: Front access zipper
- Hip Fin Garage: Mesh hip fins ensure a great compact fit, but can be stowed away for easy harness use.
- Hiking Pole Attachment Ice axe and hiking pole attachment also for foldable poles
- Hydration System: 2.0L & 3.0L Compatible
- Derlin Frame
Material: 50% Polyester, 50% Nylon
Shoulder Straps: Padded
Waist Belt: Yes, breathable mesh
Access: Top, Front
Pockets: zippered - front, top, internal valuables, side stretch - side
Laptop Sleeve: No
Claimed Weight: 2lbs 8oz