Watercraft Shipping Information
We're now offering free local delivery on all products including watercraft in the Portland metro area! Just choose that option during checkout.
Kayaks, canoes, and SUPs require special handling and therefore cost a bit more to ship. We strive to minimize this cost as much as possible and bear the brunt of the actual shipping charge. Some brands* have mandatory shipping charges associated with all of their products. Watercraft may ship to a residential or commercial address.
- Most hardshell kayaks & SUPs: $75
- Canoes: $200
- Most inflatable watercraft: $35
- ALL Hobie watercraft have a minimum of $119
Please add an item and check your shopping cart for an accurate shipping fee.
*All Wilderness Systems and Dagger watercraft have a $75 minimum freight charge.
*Hobie items are not eligible for free freight shipping. Hobie sets strict minimum freight charges for all authorized dealers. These rates start at $119.
- We only ship to the lower 48 states and will cancel your order if you attempt to ship it outside of the lower 48. For those interested in shipping watercraft to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. Territories, or internationally, please contact a freight forwarding company with a terminal in the lower 48 states for assistance before you place your order. For freight forwarding orders we are only responsible for shipping to the forwarding company's terminal
- Most kayaks, canoes, and SUP's will ship via ground freight with the carrier of our choice.
- We will usually ship the boat the next business day and the typical transit time is 2-9 business days. Although most transit times are well under 9 business days, transit times can exceed 9 days. Freight shipments are not the same as shipping via UPS Ground, so please have patience in these rare delays.
- Expedited shipping is not available on any watercraft.
- Carriers will contact you at least 24 hours in advance to schedule a delivery window.
- We have Customer Service staff available daily from 9 AM - 5 PM Pacific to assist with any questions or concerns that arise upon delivery. Please schedule accordingly.
- Someone must be available to help unload the watercraft from the truck, inspect the watercraft for major shipping damage, and sign for the delivery.
- You are responsible to inspect for shipping damage when you receive it and before the driver leaves. If you fail to do this, you are accepting the condition of the boat, and the boat will not be covered by the carrier's shipping insurance for shipping damage found afterwards. The carrier will contact you to arrange for a delivery time when the product arrives at the destination freight terminal. If you are picking the boat up at a freight terminal, then you must inspect it at the terminal prior to taking the boat home.
If you have any questions, feel free to call customer service daily (9 AM - 5 PM Pacific) at 877-838-2816 or email us anytime.