Kayak Shipping Information
Kayaks, canoes, and SUPs require special handling and therefore cost a bit more to ship. We strive to minimize this cost as much as possible and bear the brunt of the actual shipping charge. Most hardshell boats ship to a residential or commercial address for $75 Canoes ship for $200. Shipping Inflatable watercraft (excluding Hobie products) is $35. Please check your shopping cart for an accurate shipping cost. Some brands have mandatory shipping charges associated with all of their products.
- Most kayaks, canoes, and SUP's will ship via ground freight with the carrier of our choice.
- We will usually ship the boat the next business day and the typical transit time is 2-9 business days. Although most transit times are well under 9 business days, transit times can exceed 9 days. Freight shipments are not the same as shipping via UPS so please have patience in these rare delays.
- Expedited shipping is not available on any watercraft.
- We only ship to the lower 48 states and will cancel your order if you attempt to ship it outside of the lower 48.
- Someone must be available to sign for the delivery and help unload the watercraft from the truck.
You are responsible to inspect for shipping damage when you receive it and before the driver leaves. If you fail to do this, the boat will not be covered by the carrier's shipping insurance. The carrier will contact you to arrange for a delivery time when the product arrives at the destination freight terminal. If you are picking the boat up at a freight terminal, then you must inspect it at the terminal prior to taking the boat home.
If you have any questions, feel free to call customer service at 877-838-2816 or email us anytime.
*All Wilderness Systems and Dagger watercraft have a $75 minimum freight charge.
*Hobie items are not eligible for free shipping. Hobie Kayaks have a minimum freight charge of at least $99.
Add the item to your shopping cart and you'll see an accurate shipping charge for all products at checkout.