From secluded alpine lakes to rivers and marshes dotting the coastline, your next paddling adventure awaits. Next Adventure has something for everyone whether it's an afternoon tour around Ross Island or a day-long paddle down the Columbia River to Rooster Rock. The majority of our classes are focused around the Portland area and provide an easy, accessible way to get on the water for beginners and experts alike. Discover the beauty of the Pacific Northwest through a perspective unlike any other: from a kayak.
- Downtown St. Helens "Halloween Town" Tour and Paddle
- Wetlands Tour - Scappoose Bay
- Nocturnal Tour - Scappoose Bay
- Family Wetlands Tour - Scappoose Bay
- Family Evening Tour - Scappoose Bay
- Winter Wonderland Tour - Scappoose Bay
- Sand Island Tour - Scappoose Bay
- Warrior Rock Lighthouse Tour - Scappoose Bay
- Cunningham Slough Guided Wildlife Tour - Sauvie Island
- 1 Student: $45 per hour, 3 hour minimum
- 2 Students: $40 per hour per student, 3 hour minimum
- 3 Students: $35 per hour per student, 3 hour minimum
*For private classes of 4 or more students, please contact our kayak school manager directly for special rates at [email protected]
For all types of paddling, private instruction is the fastest and most fun way to learn new kayaking skills. We utilize a myriad of resources in and around Portland to give you the best possible learning environment, while deeply focusing on the particular goals of our students. We are experts at creating individualized lessons that cater to your needs and desires.
Learn more about private and custom classes, tours, and expeditions.