- We aim to ship your order by the next business day from receiving it. So, if you place an order on Monday, for example, your order would ship out on Tuesday, the next business day. If your order is placed on Friday, it will ship out on Monday. Pretty standard stuff. Expedited orders are guaranteed to ship by the next business day and we do our best to get them out the same day.
- We can only ship to the U.S. (Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, APO’s and the lower 48 states) and Canada at this time.
- Large or heavy items, such as kayaks, big family tents, camp chairs, cots, big coolers or bowling balls may not qualify for our free shipping offer, or may have additional shipping charges. Sigh. We wish we could do something about this, but we can't unfortunately. If your toy falls into this category, the additional shipping charge will be listed on the product page or in your order invoice during checkout.
- Economy shipping and UPS Ground shipping time frames are estimates only. While 99% of our shipments do arrive within the stated time frame, unfortunately, we cannot guarantee the time frames of these shipping methods. Transit times are out of our hands once the gear flies out of our warehouse. But, we'll be fast getting it to you. We do promise that. If you need it faster, pleasechoose an expedited shipping method.
Free Shipping Offer
Spend over $50.00 and receive free* standard shipping within the lower 48 U.S. states. WOO HOO! Please see below for estimated delivery time.
You must select "Free Economy" as your shipping option at checkout. All other shipping options (such as "UPS Ground") will incur a shipping charge. Shipping address must be valid for both UPS and USPS (U.S. Postal Service) delivery, as we may use either shipping method for economy shipping.
Some exceptions apply such as oversized items, all kayaks, paddleboards, canoes, and all Hobie products. The free shipping offer excludes HI, AK, U.S. territories, APO/FPO addresses and P.O. boxes. These destinations will incur a shipping charge. If any other exceptions apply, we will contact you prior to shipping your order.
What shipping carrier will you use if I select Economy Shipping?
Under the Economy Shipping option, we will select the most efficient method of shipment for your shipping location. We may use USPS Priority Mail, USPS Parcel Post, USPS First Class, UPS Ground depending upon your delivery location and the weight of your package. Don't worry, we're professionals here and we'll get your package out as quick as possible!
Standard Shipping to HI, AK, U.S. territories, APO/FPO addresses and P.O. boxes
Orders being sent to these addresses are required to go by US Postal Service.
Standard Shipping to Canada
Orders being shipped to Canada will go by USPS Canadian Post. Your package is subject to customs, tariff, duty, Value added Tax (VAT), etc. You are responsible for these additional fees and no, we won't break the law by saying that the package is a gift or by altering the price of the product. This does not include kayaks, canoes or SUPs. See Kayak Policy below.
In Store Pickup
You can choose to have your order made available at one of our two Portland, Oregon locations. If you chose In Store Pickup for your order, your order will be available on the next business day after 4pm. We can often accommodate same day pickup so just give us a call. You must pick up your order within 30 days. After 30 days, the inventory will be released and you will be eligible for store credit only if the product is no longer available. We try and call everyone after 2 weeks to remind you to pickup your items.
Kayaks and other Watercraft.
Kayaks, canoes, and SUPs require special handling and therefore cost a bit more to ship. We strive to minimize this cost as much as possible and bear the brunt of the actual shipping charge. Most hardshell boats ship to a residential or commercial address for $60 Canoes ship for $100. Shipping for Wilderness Systems & Dagger kayaks are required by the manufacturer to be $75 for shipping. Shipping Inflatable watercraft excluding Hobie products is $35. Please check your shopping cart for an accurate shipping cost. Some brands have mandatory shipping charges associated with all of their products.
- Most kayaks, canoes, and SUP's will ship via ground freight with the carrier of our choice.
- We will usually ship the boat the next business day and the typical transit time is 2-7 days.
- Expedited shipping is not available on any watercraft.
- We only ship to the lower 48 states and will cancel your order if you attempt to ship it outside of the lower 48.
You are responsible to inspect for shipping damage when you receive it and before the driver leaves. If you fail to do this, the boat will not be covered by the carrier's shipping insurance. The carrier will contact you to arrange for a delivery time when the product arrives at the destination freight terminal. If you are picking the boat up at a freight terminal, then you must inspect it at the terminal prior to taking the boat home.
If you have any questions, feel free to call customer service at 877-838-2816 or email us anytime.
*All Wilderness Systems and Dagger watercraft have a $75 minimum freight charge.
*Hobie items are not eligible for free shipping. Hobie Kayaks have a minimum freight charge of at least $99.
Add the item to your shopping cart and you'll see an accurate shipping charge for all products at checkout.