With the capacity to fit a summer-weight sleeping bag, tent and clothes for a few days, the Watershed Yukon™ Dry Duffel is ideal for minimalist missions. Multi-day rafters can rely on its waterproof design to protect non-perishables for the group or test its durability on your next paddling adventure that starts at the airport.
- Heavy-duty polyurethane laminated nylon material is UV-resistant, waterproof and durable.
- Watershed bags are 100% waterproof and submersible featuring the airtight, ZipDry® seal.
- RF welded seams for expedition quality construction.
- Compressions straps for customized sizing.
- Expedition grade hardware and mil-spec stitching reinforcements enhance durability.
- Wide opening makes packing and accessing gear easy.
- Features six lashing points for strapping the duffel in a boat or attaching gear for quick access.
- Named after the third-longest river in North America.
- Made in the USA.